Upgrade your Roku and Now TV box to watch webvideos, online movies, livestreams and live-tv shows directly on your biggest screen with the no#1 web video caster. Mp4, m3u8, hls livestreams, video over https and of course Full HD are supported.Control your Roku with the integrated Roku Remote.
*** This app only works with a Roku or Now TV streaming device ***
With Video & TV Cast you can browse through the web and stream or cast any video you want on your Roku. Just navigate to your favorite website and send the embedded video with a single tap to your Roku. The discovered video will be shown below the browser. A tap on the video link will send it to your Roku immediately.
* SUPPORTED Players: Roku Streaming Stick, Roku 2+3+4, Roku HD (2500), Roku LT (2400+2450) Player, Roku TVs and Now TV Boxes. Please make sure that firmware 5.1 or later is installed.
* NOT SUPPORTED Roku Players: Roku classic models (N1000, N1050, N1100, N1101), Roku 2000, 2050, 2100, Now TV Box (by Sky).
* Google movies, Flash video and other DRM protected videos like HBO now are not supported!
* Please test your favorite videos with the free edition before upgrading!
* The app streams only the video part of a website and not the whole website content (No screen or tab mirroring!).
* Sometimes it is necessary to play the video on your Android device before it gets discovered by the app for streaming.
* If a specific video does not cast, please check our FAQ. If that does not help, please give us a chance to help you by dropping a mail to email@example.com instead of leaving a negative comment on the Play Store. We will try to add support for your video as soon as possible.
>>> QUICK START GUIDE
1) Wait some seconds until the red icon in the top menu changes to a filled white icon.
2) Google your favorite video (e.g. on youtube) or enter its adress in the adress bar.
3) Wait some seconds until the video link is shown below the browser. If "No videolink found to cast" stays, please play the video locally in the browser first and open fullscreen playback to detect the video.
4) After the link is detected tap on "Tap here to cast" below the browser and casting will start. If it does not work, please send us the link and we will add support as soon as possible.
5) Enjoy the show and share our app on Twitter or Facebook :)
>>> A MESSAGE FROM THE DEVELOPERS
This is our first Android Version of Video & TV Cast for Roku and we are looking forward to your feedbacks and ratings. With your support we will improve and upgrade the app as soon as possible to support more websites and video formats. If you have suggestions or discover any problems with Video & TV Cast, please let us know and send the full video link (URL) to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will help you as soon as we can.
If you like the app, please support us by giving a 5-star rating on Google Play. Thank you for all your support!
Disclaimer: This app is not affiliated with Roku or any other trademark mentioned here.